Mistletoe Rock feat. The Nerds at Bar Anticipation 12/12
Join us for B98.5 & 107.1 The Boss presents "Mistletoe Rock" featuring The Nerds, 7pm at Bar Anticipation on December 12th!
Anyone who donates $20 or more prior to the the event will receive admission for two to the Mistletoe Rock Holiday Party, happening on Thursday, December 12th at Bar Anticipation in Lake Como beginning at 7pm. The evening will be filled a live performance by The Nerds and prize giveaways, all hosted by 107.1 The Boss and B98.5 on-air personalities!
Tickets to "Mistletoe Rock" featuring The Nerds tickets will be available at the door at Bar Anticipation in Lake Como for a $10 donation when doors open to the public starting at 7pm on December 12th. All ticket proceeds will go to benefit Michael's Feat. Plus, all in attendance will have the chance to win the following prizes:
- Ocean Resort Casino: Overnight Stay for two(2) with $150 Dining Voucher
- Six Flags Great Adventure: 4 Pack of 2020 Season Passes
- Dr. Anthony Lombardi: $500 Gift Card
- Ross Limousine: $500 Gift Card
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino AC: Overnight Stay and Tickets to see Sugar Ray on 2/7/20
- Neves Jewelers: Overnight Stay and Tickets to see Sugar Ray on 2/7/20
- Chocolate Carousel: Baking Class for 10
- Top Golf: $50 Game Play Gift Certificate
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live: Family 7 Pack of Tickets
- The Illusionists Live on Broadway: 4 pack of tickets - 1/2/20
- Rotem Dental Care: Teeth Whitening System ($600 Value)
- Salon Kokopelli: Basket Full of Beauty
- John Guire: Snowblower ($500 Value)
- Windmill Hot Dogs: $5 Gift Card (First 100 people to enter Mistletoe Rock)
- 4 vip tickets for Harlem Globetrotters on Dec 30 at 2pm @ Prudential Center
About Michael's Feat
"Michael's Feat offers families in need direct financial support, overnight bags filled with supplies for hospital stays, furniture and medical equipment, meals, gas cards and, when necessary, respite care and bereavement support.
For the last 18 years, we have helped thousands of local families. The tremendous support of our generous donors allows us to continue carry out our mission.
Our founders, board members and volunteers have experienced the trauma of the NICU and the devastation of losing a child. We are inspired by miraculous babies and the bravest of families to serve from our hearts to help ease the burden of this difficult journey. We serve as a support system for families during their time of need as well as for many years to come."